How It Works?
In particular, create a CV or résumé that gets you noticed.
Whether people like it or not, a lot of the decision about recruiting comes down to how well people perform in interviews.
A Good Understanding Of Business:
You don’t need to be an expert in every area of business, but you do need to have a good understanding of different areas of the business and the dependencies.
Confidence And Self-Belief:
This is what will ultimately drive you forward even when the going gets tough.
On The Job Training (OJT) Services
On The Job Training Finance and Accounting OJT program is a Service for Accountants, it is a hands-on method of coaching the skills, knowledge, and competencies needed for you to perform a specific job within the workplace.
OJT brings you value as it helps you increase your finance and accounting knowledge and learn the multinational workplace style, it changes you from local style to the multinational one. VIEW MORE.
Benefits Of the Program:
- Skills Development
Help you to upgrade your skills to match the multinationals' standards and needs, and show your way to acheive your goals.
- Get Promoted
We help you to increase your chance of being promoted or start a new position in finance or accounting field.
- Multinational Markets
Get Ready to penetrate The Multinational Workplace's Needs & fit your dreaming position immediately By applying your knowledge practically.
- Save Effort, Time & Money
A.A.S.Canada has 30+ Years of experience in financial service so you will be trained by professional instructors in finance and accounting to be of the top accountants in the professional market.
Small Business (SB) Services
A.A.S.C's Finance and Accounting Small Business program is here for you ,You maybe a little nervous about the risks of going into accounting business for yourself or you’re wondering if the advantages of Freelancing are worth the hard work that goes into owning your Accounting firm.
Advantages of freelancing are worth the hard work that goes into owing your accounting firm. looking at the pros can give you the confidence to make the right career move towards self employment.
- Flexibility: Design your schedule by yourself.
- Independency: Be your own decision-maker.
- Control overall business aspects: Choose Your customers to make your service unique.
- Increased Earning Potential:More work, higher earnings.
- Work-Life Balance:Schedule your work time.
- Improved Quality of Life: do what you want to achieve greater job satisfaction.
- Potential for Growth & Learning: Be an expert in this field and continue establishing yourself as an expert.
Mom Back to Work (MBW) Services
- Our Return to Work service is a unique service exclusively offered to Mom-need to get back to work. It is designed to help support talented individuals who, after an extended absence, are seeking to re-enter the workforce.
- We see great potential in experienced for women who have taken a career break for two years or more and are now looking to return to their chosen profession. Return to Work program is an opportunity for you to re-engage.
- We are committed to help facilitate the "on-ramping" process through our Returnship program.
Returning to work after having children
- Thinking about if or when to return to work after having children is an important decision.
- It's a big step and there's a lot to think about, so it's normal if you feel a bit anxious.
- There are many things you can do to update your skills and present your time off in a positive light.
- AAScanda Service can offer practical advice on returning to work.
- We have some great tools that can ease your journey back into work - a good place to start would be to develop an Action Plan.
Take your parenting skills into work
If you've been looking after children full-time, it can feel like your skills have been on hold since you left work. But this is not the case: you will have developed many useful skills that you can transfer into the workplace.
Have you considered part-time work?
If you want to go back to work you could consider taking a part–time job at first, especially if you've been off work for a number of years. It is normal to feel that going from full-time homemaker to having a full-time job and caring for your children is a big step to take a part-time job can help you to ease your way back in, fine-tune your skills and get used to the working world again. The advantages are that you will be able to keep in touch with the world of work but still spend plenty of time with your children. You might want to think about getting advice before changing your situation.
AASC Finance and support
Enhancing your career by studying at postgraduate level gives a clear signal to employers that you are committed to developing your skills and knowledge and have studied to a higher level.
- If you’re not sure how to pay for services & programs, or how you’ll cope during your practices, don’t worry – there’s a wide range of finance and support available to help you.
- In terms of finance, AASCanada only manages the application.
- Funding like this can last till you finish the practice or they can extend over the whole period of your practices.
You will see as you browse through candidate finance that there are several financial assistance schemes available in Egypt to help you to progress through further and professional advancement.
- It’s great when you finish your practices and get out into the real world with a degree under your belt.
- You look forward to pursuing your career goals, finding and starting work and moving on to the next stage in your career life.
- Often necessary to make it possible for a young person to fulfill their dreams.
- Candidate loan offerspecial terms and provisions that make them more affordable and manageable commitment for anyone.